Friday, March 4, 2011

Disclaimers and Caveats

All text postings on this blog are original, written by me. If any portion of text is taken from another source, quotation marks and/or credit will be included. Please respect the postings you see, as I would respect yours, and do not copy or download any of them, whole or in part, without requesting my written permission.

ALL posters are my original design and bear copyright watermarks. However, some images (of famous individuals for example) may be the property of other copyright holders. Please note that all such artworks dispayed are vanity pieces only, and have NOT been reproduced for profit. No plagarism of copyrighted works or intellectual property is intended or condoned.

This is no joke, please take these disclaimers seriously. My thanks.

-Kelly Stanton-Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment